Iase University Result 2011 IASE University Sardarshahr 2011 Results | www.iaseuniversity.org.in

iase university result 2011 IASE Deemed University Discontinuation of courses to be effective from Jan'2011 session iaseuniversity.org.in, GVM, Sardarshahrhttp://www.submitlink.khatana.net/2011/06/iase-university-result-2011-iase.htmlIASE University Sardarshahr 2011 Results, Online IASE UniversityCheck out the latest 2011 exams results of IASE University Sardarshahr. Exam Dates, Exam result dates, Date sheet for entrance exams and 2011 results

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sir, I m Satbir Singh . I have completed electronics diploma in 2011 from IASE University.. I want to check the result online..but I can't check the result..there is no option on the iaseuniversity.org.in on site. this is my id please help me..how can I check the old result...

Unknown said...

Dear Sir
I complete my diploma in mechanical engineering ,but I can't check my results online on any iase university,so please give me any guideline for above query.
Regards
Dilip

Unknown said...

Dear sir
I complete my diploma in mechanical engineering but I can't check my resul online on any IASE university site, so plz give any guidelines for above query. How can I check the my old result.
Regards
Sanjay

Mkyadav said...

Dear sir
Incomplete my diploma in mechanical engineering but my results no isu in 2012

Post a Comment